Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Poor suffering lady...;-(

Yesterday a lady called me up and said she was told by a well to do heating company in the Kent Oh area that her outside A/C unit was shot.She wanted my company to give a price on a new one.My A/C serviceman was working in Ravenna and I asked him to give her a call and take a look. Sometime later he called me and told me what he found.He said this poor lady was in a mobile home on oxygen burning up about 100 degrees.The other company turned off her air told her it was bad and charged her $90.00 Tom cleaned her outside unit with a water hose turned it back on checked it and told her it would probably last for many more years.The lady sobbed,she said she was going to have had to sell her golf cart to pay for her new A/C.Tom told her goodbye and did'nt even charge her. Now Who ya gonna call?

No comments:

Post a Comment