Thursday, May 29, 2014

Service the backbone of Holland Furnace.

Service Service Service.The backbone of Holland Furnace.I am in business to provide service to Holland Furnace customers.Whether installing,repairing,cleaning,or selling.To do it right it means service.To be able to deliver this great service takes much effort.I spend my free time wisely exercising my mind and my body.Today I was blessed to be out in the park with that great sports trainer John Tanner.We power walked 5 miles and ran one mile.I always feel great after hard training outdoors.I hike,bike,skate,run and walk outside almost every day.And You should too.Then when my mind and body are feeling right I can take on the job of providing Service to Holland Furnace customers better than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment